2.4
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I registered and immediately bid on 2 low price items.I won both (one was $16 and the other $30).

They both arrived a week later and were as advertised. I checked my bank account and it was billed and paid per the advertised price. I then bid (next day) on two higher end items. One was a $1000+ purse that remained on bid auction for 2 days and I received notification that I was the bid winner.

I also bid on a $300+ italian leather belt and in a day was also notofified that I was the bid winner. My winning bids were respectively $65 and $30. The next day (day three) I then got a strange email from an e account labeled as Property Room" saying "your account looks like it is from Sweden- please provide further information" (no phone number was given). I wasn't sure if this was spam and wasn't about to send any details but responded that I and my bank are from the USA and previous Property Room bids went through with no problem).

My email address has been valid for ten years and my bank is one of the big three in the USA and the account was established 8 years ago. The next day (day 4) I saw my Property Room account was suspended. 2 weeks later I was informed that both of the expensive items I was notified as winning were not shipped and my win was negated and my account was suspended. I have no reason why two items were processed with no issue and then a day latter my account was questioned when I won two bids that looked to be great bargains.

I wonder were those items ended up?Something stinks.

Review about: Propertyroom Account.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Good vale.

I didn't like: Customer service and decisions.

Had an Experience with Propertyroom?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion