I had purchased a Samsung S5 for myn14 year old son in December 2015. As time passed I decided to activate the cell service for him and called Sprint.

They advised the phone was stolen. I called the numbernSTILL in the phone and the previous owner was kind enough to talk to me. She said the phone was stolen and she never heard from anyone that it was found. I spent 100 dollars for property room because I didn't want to the Craig type sales.

This is an outrage that I can call the number in the phone and Locke the victim.

Now I have a stolen phone that, if requested, I would have to give back to the owner. Don't buy

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of samsung electronics cell phone. Propertyroom needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned samsung electronics cell phone in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Propertyroom.

Comments

Salem, Oregon, United States #1234846

I purchased a phone from them that has major *** video and incriminating pictures that I bought for my 13 yr old honor student that found them. It also has pictures of the gals Drivers license and other identity documents so I contacted her because they were unwilling to make this right so we are filling a huge lawsuit against them.

Hopefully just wipe them off the internet.

They are a joke. I'd never buy from them.