I bought two pieces of jewelery from this site & paid inflated shipping of $10.95 per piece (seller would not combine).The pictures grossly misrepresented the product.

If you can find it, there is a disclaimer that photos are enlarged to show detail. However, one might reasonably assume the pendant on the manequin to be in accurate proportion. Not the case. The pendants I received were of poor cheap quality, and the entire pendant was size of a kernel of corn.

After searching for thier shady, complicated return policy, i submitted a claim for a full refund. After an email debate I was offered a refund from a very unapologetic, rude merchant (Lorenzo jewelery), but return shipping cost was to be paid by me & my refund would not include initial s/h reimbursement therefore making it not worth returning. This site is a scam! Buyer beware!

The merchandise is junk.

This site attempts to mislead you to think you are getting police confiscated or recovery merchandise, when actually it's just an eBay clone with cheaply made items that aren't worth the $1 starting bid.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of diamond necklace. Propertyroom needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned diamond necklace in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Propertyroom.

Had an Experience with Propertyroom?

Comments