2.4
Ease of Use
Style and Design
Poster increased review rating.

LUCKY FOR US---THEY DEMAND A CREDIT CARD FOR PURCHASES.CALL YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY AND DISPUTE THE TRANSACTION.

YOU ARE NOT CHARGED AND THEY ARE NOT PAID UNTIL THE COMPLAINT IS RESOLVED GO TO YOUR BANK IF YOU USED A DEBIT CARD. MAKE A COMPLAINT. '''THEY DO NOT CHARGE YOU AND THEY ARENT PAID UNTIL THE COMPLAINT IS RESOLVED. BEWARE PROPERTYROOM.COM TACTS ON A HEFTY POSTAGE AND HANDLING CHARGE FOR $1 BIDS.

MOST OF IT IS NOT USED FOR POSTAGE AND HANDLING. DONT BIF $1. UNTIL YOU SEE WHAT THE SHIPPING PRICE IS. IT CAN BE $20 $50 AND UP.

THEY WILL DUMP $1 BIDS ON YOU--''AND STICK YOU WITH ANOTHER $20 OR SO SHIPPING FEE. 1877-FTC-HELP REPORT unscrupulous, fraudulent selling practices , etc. Call your better business bureau (BOTH IN CALIFIRNIA AND IN YOUR STATE) they send your complaint to the company, and attempt to work it out by forwarding your complaint. If it is not resolved, this bad record stays with that business.

Call California's State Attorney Generals Office. Call your States Attorney Generals Office, or go online to : OAG.CA.GOV. File a Consumer Complaint online. (Remember to go to your States Attorney Generals Office to file a Consumer report also) 1-425-703-5500 tell them you want to speak to someone regarding a Consumer Complaint against an online Auction.

Go online to RIPOFF REPORT. WRITE A DETAILED REPORT WARNING OTHERS. RIPOFFREPORT.COM FILE A COMPLAINT ONLINE 1888-505-2105 DEBT.ORG. FILE A COMPLAINT Go to Econsumer.gov.

warn people of other countries. Propertyroom.COM does business overseas. This site helps you files complaint to warn future prospective victims in other countries 1800-USAGOV1 OR GO ONLINE TO USS.GOV CONSUMER COMPAINTS FILE A CONSUMER COMPAINT. THIS IS AN OFFICIAL GOVERNMENT SITE.

Go to SupportGoogle.com Consumerprotection.com Contact your State Congressmen, and Senators. Contact your Federal Congressmen and Senators. Contact your States Governor, and CA State Governor As well as their SENATORS I was charged $121.80 for two tubes holding a total of 11 very very thin art. In only two tubes.

I also was charged $280. Plus $14.65 for an artist that was completely unknown to me. My actual bid was only $4. My favorite artist is Picasso.

Bought many. Didnt bid that outrageous amount. Would NEVER HAVE BID $280 ON AN ARTIST UNKNKWN TO ME. MIRACULOUSLY AFTER I SENT PROOF WITH A SCREEN SHOT PROVING MY $4 BID , THEY MANAGED TO CREATE SO CALLED BACK UP INFO SUPPOSED6SUPPOSEDLY SHOWING I DID BID THAT MUCH.

I ONLY BOUGHT 2 PIECES FROM THAT ARTIST. I BOUGHT OVER 15 OF PICASSO'S. NEVER BID THAT HIGH IN MY FAVORITEARTIST. DOES IT MAKE SENSE I WOULD GO OUTRAGEOUS ON AN ARTIST UNKNOWN TO ME.

THEY ALSO SHIP AND CHARGE YOU FOR ITEMS YOU NEVER ORDERED. NEVER EVEN SAW THEM BEFORE. AND AMAZINGLY IN THE TWO TUBES COSTING $121.80 FOR SHIPPING (ALL THESE THINGS TOGETHER DIDNT ADD UP TO 1/2 POUND, NOW DO YOU SEE HOW OUTRAGEOUS THEUR SHIPPING FEES ARE) AND IN ALL THE ITEMS I FID NOT ORDER, THERE AMAZINGLY WAS NO INVOICE ENCLOSED. THERE AMAZINGLYWAS NO INVOICE IN THE TWO TUBES I WAS OVER CHARGED FOR SHIPPING OF $121.80, AND THE ARTIST I WAS OVERCHARGED $280 PLUS $14.65 SHIPPING GUESZ WHAT,, ,,,,,,,,,,NO INVOICE ENCLOSED.

ARE YOU BEGINNING TO SEE A PATTERN HERE? DONT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE WW DID. $4,000 LATER, LOTS OF JUNK BOUGHT, AND ONLY A FEW ITEMS YOU CARED MOST ABOUT. DO NOT FALL INTO THIER TRAP OF ONLY BIDDING $1 ON THINGS YOU DONT REALLY CARE ABOUT.

YOU WILL END UP PAYING ALMOST $20 FOR IT AND THEY DUMP IT ON YOU SINCE THEIR OUTRAGEOUSSHIPPING FEES ADDED GUVE THEM THEIR GREATEST PROFIT. IMAGE BUYING OVER 75 ITEMS FOR $1 WITH MINIMALLY $12.95 ADDED FOR SHIPPING , AND THEY USE YOUR MONEY BY PROCESSING EVER9EVERYTHINGTHEMSELVES. SO BEFORE YOU KNOW IT , YOUR $4,000 IS GONE AND THE THINGS YOU REALLY WANTED , YOU HAVE TO DROP THEM BECAUSE THEYVE SOENT YOUR MONEY ON EACH PRODUCT THEY CHOOSE TO USE YOUR MONEY TO PURCHASE FIRST. SO LETS DO A SIMPLE CALCULATION TO GET A GOOD IDEA HIW MUCH 75 $1 ITEMS PLUS (WE WILL USE THE $12.95 PRICE, WHICH IT CAN GO WAY UP FROM THERE) (75 x $1) x $12.95 = $1,026.95.

And they are NOT FINISHED YET. THEY MOVE ON TO THINGS YOUVE BID LESS THAN $5 FOR AND CHOOSE TO SPEND YOUR MONEY ON THESE FIRST.

DO YOU SEE HOW BEFORE YOU KNOW IT ---$4,000 IS GONE AND AT LEAST HALF HAS BOUGHT JUNK.DONT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY

Review about: Propertyroom Picture Bidding.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Propertyroom?

Comments