Propertyroom Customer Service
- (800) 799-2440
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
PropertyRoom.com was lunched in 1999 by former police officers. The company's services combine expertise in law enforcement procedure, inventory tracking, logistics, merchandising, marketing and customer service to provide an effective auction solution for law enforcement and municipal surplus agencies. With distribution and service centers nationwide, PropertyRoom.com specializes in the auction of stolen, seized, found and surplus goods and vehicles. All the items undergo testing, cleaning, evaluation and appraisal prior to photographing and listing on the internet. The company services over 1,500 law enforcement and other public agencies, as well as with local and state governments nationwide. Besides buying things, customers are also offered free public registry for lost/stolen items that allows rightful owners to recover property at no cost.
Propertyroom is ranked 124 out of 1731 in Appliances and Electronics category
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Compare Propertyroom to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future
Where Reviews Came From
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- New Rochelle, New York, United States
- Artesia, New Mexico, United States
- Kearny, New Jersey, United States
- Stratham, New Hampshire, United States
- Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
- West Falls Church, Virginia, United States
- Sandwich, Massachusetts, United States
- Nantucket, Massachusetts, United States
- Catonsville, Maryland, United States